COMPETITION: Win tickets for Bath Rugby v Worcester Warriors
ThisisBath and the Bath Chronicle have teamed up with QBE, the business insurance specialist, to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to Bath Rugby's home match against Worcester Warriors on Saturday, February 9.
One lucky winner will receive a pair of tickets for the 14th weekend of the league season courtesy of QBE, the Official Business Insurance Partner of Premiership Rugby.
QBE is proud of its partnership with the most successful rugby union league in the world, attracting the best players and the highest attendances.
For your chance to win this fantastic prize, answer the following question: Which new signing scored two tries on his Bath Rugby debut against Exeter Chiefs last weekend?
Limited Deal. All day wedding photography only £545.00View details
All day wedding photography only £545.00
From Bridal preparations to first dance.
250+ Hi Res images on disc with full printing rights.
Professional photography at affordable prices.
Free no obligation consultations.
Offer subject to availability.
Book before 31st May 2013.
Available in Bath, Bristol and surrounding areas.
Contact: 01225 439257
Valid until: Friday, May 31 2013
a) Nick Abendanon
b) Peter Stringer
c) Lee Mears
Email your answers to email@example.com, putting 'QBE Worcester competition' in the subject line. Don't forget to include a full postal address and daytime telephone number so we can contact you should you win. The deadline for entries is 11am on Wednesday, February 6.
For more information on QBE’s rugby activity and exclusive content from across QBE’s sponsorships, please visit www.QBErugby.com.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All entries must be received by 11am on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
2. Entry excludes employees of QBE, Generate Sponsorship, members of their families, their agents and anyone connected with the competition.
3. No more than one entry per household.
4. Competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Correct entries will be entered into a draw which will take place on Wednesday, February 6, 2013.
6. Games are subject to cancellation and change, and QBE accepts no liability in relation to cancellation of the event.
7. QBE’s decision is final.
8. Arrangements for fulfilment of this prize will be confirmed with the winner.
9. The prize excludes travel and accommodation. The winner must pay all additional costs not included in the prize.
10. By entering the competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. This competition is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Entrants must be over 18.