Here are 10 things for you to do in Bath this weekend
1. Keep the children entertained with an evening of adventures and fairy stories at an outdoor theatre event at Prior Park Gardens. The show, which features tales by The Brothers Grimm, runs from 5.30pm to 7.30pm on Saturday. Booking is essential and for tickets and prices, ring 0844 2491895.
2. Get your groove on with some Motown classics as the hit show Dancing in the Streets comes to the Theatre Royal this week. Performances are running until Saturday and tickets start at £16.50.
3. Take in some of the beautiful countryside on the outskirts of Bath by joining the Wessex Wanderers on one of their public guided walks from railway stations around the South West. This Saturday, the group will be meeting at Bradford on Avon station at around 10.30am. For more information contact the leader on 01454 320338.
4. If you were planning to wash the car this weekend, why not do your bit for charity at the same time, by taking it along to the British Red Cross event at Keynsham Fire Station? Volunteers, armed with buckets and sponges, will be there from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, washing cars in return for a donation.
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.ukView details
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Contact: 01858 468192
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
5. Keen cyclists will be heading to the Bike Bath Festival. The event aims to get people who already cycle to take on bigger challenges than the daily commute. Around 700 riders are expecting to tackle 30, 60 and 100-mile rides from the Recreation Ground on Saturday and Sunday. For more information visit www.bikebath.co.uk.
6. Artists in Widcombe will be showcasing their work at 13 different venues across the weekend. For more information or to download a map go to www.widcombe association.org.uk.
7. The Dunkerton Fair and Dog Show is being held from 2pm to 4pm on Saturday. It promises fun for all the family, including stalls, games and bar. Follow signs from the A367.
8. An evening of chamber music will be performed at the Holburne Museum on Friday, featuring Elizabeth Lester on flute and recorder and Richard Lester on harpsichord and organ. Tickets £12/£15.
9. Businesses and organisations will be brushing up their skills for the annual Bath Boules tournament in Queen Square. Last year 120 teams competed and this year's event on Saturday and Sunday will be just as competitive and fun for the family
10. Find out more about the work that went into building the London Olympic Stadium during a talk by Fergus McCormick on Friday evening. The John Wood Lecture is being held at the BRLSI, in Queen Square, at 7.30pm.